No more vacation posts anymore after this one, it only depresses me. But I feel obliged to show you what I bought on my trip. Luggage space was limited, and therefore my shopping too. But here it goes (the flower in the middle has nothing to do with the story, it is merely an innocent bystander):
– A top and a pair of jeans from Tiger of Sweden. The sales in their shop in Helsinki were superb!
– Two dessert cups from Iittala. Nowadays I adore everything that has anything to do with traditional Finnish design.
– The cute fridge magnets from Moko I showed in a previous post
– Magazines, both Finnish and Swedish.
– Cd:s, mostly Swedish ones, that I can’t get a hold of here in Barcelona and that are too expensive to order online. I do buy quite a lot of music, I really don’t like the sound of it when it comes from a computer, it’s not the same. I bought lots of vinyls too, but they aren’t in the picture I’m afraid.
– A pair of autumn boots from Stockholm. They are soooo gorgeous, I can’t wait to wear them!
– Pillow covers from H&M Home. They have so many nice things there!
– A gorgeous vintage bag from Berlin… The owner was so sad to see it leave, but we promised to take good care of it.
– Books! Can’t wait to start reading!
– A bracelet made of sweet water pearls by the Swedish label Våga. I’ve already worn it so much. I wish I would have bought the necklace too.